Don’t miss all the fun! On Saturday, February 23, 2019, DesertFest returns to SaddleBrooke Ranch from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and it will be bigger and better! With a very exciting lineup of activities scheduled for this event, you won’t want to miss a moment!
As part of the opening celebration for the new Ranch House Grill and Brewery, DesertFest will feature:
* Live musical entertainment with the Tony Corrales Band under the Gazebo in the main event lawn.
* Wine and beer tasting will be available on the patio including handcrafted beer brewed at SaddleBrooke Ranch. With a $10 purchase (cash only) you’ll receive a commemorative DesertFest glass and three tasting tickets.
* Great shopping opportunities, demonstrations and giveaways at the vendor expo.
* Fine art show featuring Running Bear Fine Arts Production!
* Plus, a selection of great food options available for purchase including BBQ sandwiches, pizza to go and an assortment of food trucks.
For a listing of the vendors that will participate in the event, plus a list of activities and times throughout the day, please see the event publication inserted in this edition of the SaddleBrooke Progress or visit http://saddlebrookeranch.desertfestaz.com for more information and details as they are released.