Tri-Community Food Bank, Inc.
108 W. Redwood Drive, P.O. Box 38, Mammoth, AZ 85618
Employer Identification Number: 86-0998046, nonprofit 501(c)(3)
Tax credits for voluntary cash contributions are available.
The Tri-Community Food Bank is also an Arizona Qualified Charitable Organization that can receive credit for donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations, Code 20463.
This agency provides emergency food boxes to individuals who demonstrate need in the communities of Oracle, San Manuel, Mammoth, Aravaipa, and Dudleyville (Pinal County) in the Southeastern area of Pinal County. Additionally, utilities/rent assistance and holiday programs are provided.
Board of Directors Executive Officers
Joyce McClung (Secretary/Treasurer), Judy Haberski, Gary Tindall, Rosemary Douglas, and Karen Nybeck
The Tri-Community Food Bank operates currently with an all-volunteer staff of approximately 31, many residing in our service area. Volunteers and board members receive no compensation.
2022 Board Meetings
Jan. 19, 2022
April 13, 2022
Aug. 17, 2022
Nov. 9, 2022
* Provided emergency food boxes to 3,926 households with 11,488 individuals. The unduplicated count for the year was 545 households with 1,593 people.
* Additionally, provided 238 Thanksgiving and 203 Christmas holiday food baskets.
* Spent $190,581 for the purchase of all food, including emergency food boxes, holiday food baskets, and for ongoing inventory.
* Administrated and coordinated sponsors for Christmas gifts for the Tri-Community Food Bank program for 43 families with 82 children.
* Provided $22,117 in community assistance to 81 households with 263 individuals for utility and rent assistance. Provided a November blanket giveaway for 300 households.
* Collected and reported client information to the SaddleBrooke Community Outreach, United Food Bank of Mesa, and the IRS.
Administrative/fundraising costs are 0% of expenses.
This agency is an Equal Opportunity Provider.