Crystle Nehrmeyer, Superintendent
It is time for the annual Stuff the Bus event to benefit the students at Mountain Vista PreK-8 School in the Oracle Elementary School District!
When: Saturday, September 26, 2020, in SaddleBrooke
Time: 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Where: Minit Market parking lot in SaddleBrooke on September 26
Due to COVID-19, we are in great need of the following new, packaged donations:
* Disinfectant wipes
* Batteries for digital thermometers
* Disposable gloves and medical gowns
* Face masks for children and face shields
* Hand sanitizer
* Cordless mice for laptops and computers
* Empty spray bottles for cleaning
* White printer paper
* Paper towels and boxed facial tissue
* Device cleaner for laptops, computers earbuds for laptops, and computers
* Small, bottled water for students
* Insulated ice chests for water
* Toothbrushes and toothpaste
* Dry erase markers pencils, pens, and highlighters
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept any used items or opened packages.
Thank you for your support of our students!