* Photos must show a recognizable portion of either the SaddleBrooke TWO MountainView or Preserve golf courses. Photos of other golf courses are not admissible.
* The photos can be taken prior to the start of the contest, or during the period the contest runs.
* Entrants must not violate SaddleBrooke TWO rules on access to the golf courses, nor infringe on other people’s rights, nor cause damage to the environment in creating the images.
* All SaddleBrooke residents (both SaddleBrooke One and SaddleBrooke TWO) are eligible, except for those involved in managing the contest or judging photos and their family members.
* Photos may be taken with smart phones, cameras, tablets; any digital format.
* All photos must accurately reflect the subject matter as it appeared in the field.
* Photo editing, if any, must be limited to basic steps, straightening the horizon, balancing exposure, minor adjustments to color and cropping. No cloning.
* Limit of five photo submissions per person.
* Each submission should be labeled in the photo’s file name with the submitter’s name and the closest golf hole, e.g., “John Doe, MV 7”; “Joe Smith, Preserve 3.”
* No text or watermarks added to image itself.
* SaddleBrooke TWO will have the unlimited right to display any of the photos submitted and to use them in promoting the golf courses.
* Load your images to: https://saddlebrooke2.smugmug.com/upload/5p43GN/golfhoa2. After you have changed the file name as shown above, copy this link into your browser. Doing so will bring up the SaddleBrooke TWO Smugmug site. Then you simply “drag” your photos from your computer to the website and click on the “Done” button when finished.
* The first prize is a dinner for two at the Preserve Restaurant. Second prize is a dinner for two at the MountainView Bistro and third prize is a breakfast or lunch for two at the Mesquite Grill.