Medicare open enrollment is from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7. With 40 Medicare Advantage plans, 11 Medicare supplement plans (also known as Medigap plans), and 50 prescription drug plans to choose from, how can you know the best ones for you?
Gary Anderson will make Medicare options crystal clear so that you come away knowing your rights, options, and entitlements, which then help you make informed decisions that will best meet your health insurance needs.
Mr. Anderson is an educational speaker for health care professionals at the Northwest Medical Center, urgent care centers, community centers in Green Valley and Casa Grande, financial organizations, as well as in earlier presentations here in SaddleBrooke.
Some of the questions and concerns regarding Medicare he hears most from people who attend his seminars are:
* I feel overwhelmed by all the mail I receive and decisions I need to make, especially when I first become eligible for Medicare.
* What’s better—Medigap or Medicare Advantage plans?
* What will my insurance rates be five to 10 years from now?
* Can I switch between plans in the future? If so, are there penalties or restrictions?
* How is health care reform affecting Medicare? Are some products in Medicare being cut?
* Which insurance companies can I trust the most?
Come early. Mr. Anderson’s prior sessions have been very well attended.
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 15
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Place: MountainView Main Ballroom